Because it’s April and I’d like to stay healthy (plus I’m just tired of frozen pizza), I’m taking up cooking again.
Tonight, spinach quiche (courtesy of Rachel and smitten kitchen).
1. Green onions aren’t round!
2. Not all ingredients are listed in the ingredients list. Do what you learned in elementary school: always read the directions first.
3. Quiche can still taste good without a crust – just use a greased dish.
4. Cream cheese is hard to blend, but try – even though the large chunks in the finished product don’t taste all that bad.
5. Home cooking –> pride in your dinner.
Overall, I highly recommend this recipe!