– I’m breaking tradition by not handwriting most of my addresses. Horribly breaking tradition. And I’m mostly okay with it. Will anyone judge me?
– Oooh! We’re inviting brothers! I get to use “The Messrs. Soandso”!
– Addressing my high school friends as Mr. and Miss is strange
– Should I write “Miss Katie”? Is that formal enough? Is her real name Kathryn? Would that be weird?
– Oh shoot, a bunch of our college type friends will soon be moving. Time to hit up Facebook again!
– We’re sending out invitations. This is pretty real. And wonderful!